Running off of a combined total of 9 hours of sleep from the night before, Matt, Leslie, and Phoebe had quite an eventful day. A brief rundown would look something like this:
- Wake up early and leave the house
- Meet at the office
- Load the cars with promotional materials
- The long trek to San Diego!
- Arrive at Town and Country Resort and register
- Run around looking for parking T.T
- Set up the RE:NEW booth!
- Attend the pre-convention event with Francis Chan
- DINNER! (Our first meal of the day!)
- Joint Opening Ceremony with Francis Chan
- Waiting for people to say Hi to us at the booth =]
- Reflect on the day with a Dev blog postÂ
Continue reading and see what happened onÂ Day 2!
- Interview with Calvin Chu - November 27, 2013
- In God’s Eyes – The Story Behind the Song - April 12, 2012
- Living with Purpose! (Part 3) - March 2, 2012